Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome to English II

Welcome back Sophomores!!!! I am so excited about getting to spend another year with each of you! As you can imagine, we have much to accomplish in a short amount of time. This class will focus on literature and response to literature in preparation for the SATP English II assessment in May. This blog was created as a space for us to interact and collaborate with one another in stimulating intellectual conversations based on the literature we are reading in class.

As with each new school year, I have spent time reflecting on the personal goals I have for the new year to come. The three main goals I have set for us to accomplish together during this semester include increasing your reading levels, fostering a love and appreciation of a variety of genres of literature, and developing your analytical skills in the academic setting.

I look forward to a fun and productive year!

No comments:

Post a Comment